EVERYTHING THAT YOU WOULD IMAGINED OR DREAMT OF!
If you are foody and love the taste of wine, Yarra Valley is the place to be. Known for its mouth-watering gourmet cuisine and wineries, one can discover the regional passion for food in this place. As you enjoy your meal, you would find yourself surrounded by towering trees, carpet of long trailing pasture sand mountainous backdrops.
Calling your attention to the visual experience of the place:
• Not too far away from the city, experience wine tasting at various wineries.
• Expose yourself to wine tasting techniques as you look, swirl and taste the wine.
• Have a sumptuous lunch at the restaurants here who prepare food grown in the Yarra Valley that will salivate your mouth and keep you want for more.
• Take yourself out to the site of beautiful rivers, forests and secluded roads with your loved ones and breakthrough your stressful routine.
Federation Square Bus & Coach Pickup Drop-off Zone (Russell St Extension, Melbourne VIC 3000)
What we would advise you to get:
• Comfortable hiking/walking shoes.
• A jacket for your comfort
• Hat and sunglasses
• Medicines if you have car/motion sickness
• All National Park entrance fees.
• Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach) specialised for tours.
• Friendly & informative tour guide whom you can also seek help to take your photos during the tour and friendly bus driver
• Some snacks to level up your energy and soft drinks to prevent the dehydration.
• Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
• Our busses are not suitable for children who are under 7 years old.
• If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or reschedule your booking, an 8 days notice in writing needs to be e-mailed to Chillax Tours Australia:
For more information please visit our FAQ page.