EVERYTHING THAT YOU WOULD IMAGINED OR DREAMT OF!
If you are a foody and love the taste of wine, Yarra Valley is the place to be. Known for its mouth-watering gourmet cuisine and wineries, one can discover the regional passion for food in this place. As you enjoy your meal, you would find yourself surrounded towering trees, carpet of long trailing pasture sand mountainous backdrops.
Pick you up at : 8:30 a.m.
Drop you off at: 5:30 p.m.
Trip Duration : 9 hrs
We would Depart from: Russell Ct, Melbourne VIC 3000
Calling your attention to the visual experience of the place:
-Not too far away from the city, experience wine tasting at various wineries.
- Expose yourself to wine tasting techniques as you look, swirl and taste the wine.
- Have a sumptuous lunch at the restaurants here who prepare food grown in the Yarra Valley that will salivate your mouth and keep you want for more.
- Take yourself out to the site of beautiful rivers, forests and secluded roads with your loved ones and break through your stressful routine.
What would we provide you with (at no additional cost)?
• Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach)
• A tour guide
What would you like us to do for you (at an additional cost)?
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Clothing and snow equipment
What we would advise you to get:
You don’t want to walk around uncomfortable! So bring walking shoes and proper clothes according to the weather:
• Sunny? Sunscreen, hat, sunnies
• Windy? Extra layer
• Rainy? A waterproof jacket or umbrella
Also, bring lots of water to keep yourself hydrated during the tour.
Remember that food and drinks are not included in the tour so we encourage you to bring your own food.
• The tour starts at 08:15 p.m. but we expect everyone to be there at 08:00 a.m. to depart on time.
• This time may vary due to weather and road conditions, traffic or other external issues.
• Kids have to pay full price and under 4 years old must have a car seat.