EVERYTHING THAT YOU WOULD IMAGINED OR DREAMT OF!
Visit one of the most beautiful and Scenic Spots in Victoria – Wilsons promontory National Park
Calling your attention to the visual experience of the place:
• Mount Oberon Summit: Experience this iconic Wilsons Promontory hike, boasting panoramic views over the coast and offshore islands. Follow the track on a steady uphill climb to the viewing platform at the summit of Mount Oberon. See the dramatic and beautiful meeting of land and sea at the southernmost point of Australia's mainland.
• Tidal River: Tidal River camping side is our lunch break time accompanying with wombats. After having a small rest, our walk begins by crossing wonderful bridge. During the walk you will experience the pure nature and get opportunity to see the rocks which are like a sculpture and the colour seems to change with the season.
• Squeaky Beach: Take a wander along the famous white sand of Squeaky Beach and have a dip in the turquoise waters of one of Wilsons Promontory's most iconic beaches. The rounded grains of quartz make a squeaking sound when you walk, giving this popular local beach its name.
Federation Square Bus & Coach Pickup Drop-off Zone (Russell St Extension, Melbourne VIC 3000)
What we would advise you to get:
• Comfortable hiking/walking shoes.
• A jacket for your comfort
• Hat and sunglasses
• Medicines if you have car/motion sickness
• All National Park entrance fees.
• Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach) specialised for tours.
• Friendly & informative tour guide whom you can also seek help to take your photos during the tour and friendly bus driver
• Some snacks to level up your energy and soft drinks to prevent the dehydration.
• Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
• Our busses are not suitable for children who are under 7 years old.
• If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or reschedule your booking, an 8 days notice in writing needs to be e-mailed to Chillax Tours Australia: email@example.com
For more information please visit our FAQ page.