Tandem skydive over some of Australia's most spectacular beach, city and bushland panoramas, from beach jumps at Sydney's only beach skydive, to action packed city jumps into the heart of Melbourne and everything in between! This adventure tourism attraction offers tandem skydiving from Australia's highest altitude of up to 15,000ft. Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 200km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, and then float under canopy for 5-7 minutes soaking up the spectacular views from above.
What To Wear
• Wear loose, casual clothing and sneakers as footwear. We provide customised jump pants to put on over your clothes, and in winter we provide fleeces and gloves. If you need anything, just ask. We’re all about keeping you safe and comfy!
The Night Before
• Get a good night's sleep before your big jump, the epic adrenalin rush can be exhausting! You must not have consumed any drugs or alcohol in the eight hours preceding your skydive, and you cannot scuba dive 24 hours before skydiving.
• You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive. There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required. If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over.
• If you are under 18 please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will forward you a parental or guardian consent with instructions.
• No GoPro Cameras, mobile phones, or other devices are accepted. If you want to get photos you must purchase the package with video&photos.
• Medical conditions which could affect your safety should be discussed with your doctor prior to your booking. No alcohol or “recreational” drugs are to be taken for at least 8 hours prior to arrival. Please advise SA if you are taking prescription medication. Weight over 110kg is subject to DZSO/Tandem Master assessment and different weight cut-off limits may apply at each location.
95-104.9kg is $50
105-114.9kg is $75
115kg+ is $100
For more information please visit
Skydive Australia T&C apply.