EVERYTHING THAT YOU WOULD IMAGINED OR DREAMT OF!
Phillip Island, the home of the Penguin Parade, guaranteed to make you smile! You will see other wildlife such as Fur Seals, native Australian animals and fantastic coastal scenery.
Calling your attention to the visual experience of the place:
• Koala Reserve: Stroll through this eucalypt woodland and come ‘face-to-face’ with koalas in their natural habitat. The Koala Reserve’s unique tree top boardwalks and close viewing areas allow visitors to see how truly amazing koalas are. The Koala Reserve is really unique as visitors get the chance to see these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat, living as they would in the wild.
• Cape Woolamai: Cape Woolamai is the highest point on Phillip Island and is also the largest shearwater rookery (mutton birds). Watch the daring surfers in action down on nearby Woolamai Surf Beach and keep an eye out for the burrows of the short-tailed shearwaters, small migratory birds that fly to Alaska each April.
• Nobbies Centre: Stroll along The Nobbies boardwalk and enjoy spectacular views along Phillip Island’s rugged south coast. See the awesome blowhole, a spectacular sea cave that thunders during big southern swells. Enjoy the sea bird gardens offering spectacular flowering displays in the spring. Silver Gulls nest here and chicks can be seen during spring and early summer. Little Penguins are often seen here resting between seasonal and daily duties.
• Penguin Parade: Experience one of Australia’s most popular attractions. Each night at sunset you’ll be amazed by Little Penguins returning ashore after a day’s fishing. See the world’s smallest penguin in its natural habitat from viewing stands and boardwalks. Enjoy interactive and educational displays in the visitor centre and the spectacular coastal scenery from the Penguin Parade. This experience is sure to be the highlight of your visit. As the sun fades in the sky, Little Penguins waddle up the beach to the safety of their homes in the sand dunes. Witness this magical procession – it is a treat never forgotten.
Federation Square Bus & Coach Pickup Drop-off Zone (Russell St Extension, Melbourne VIC 3000)
What we would advise you to get:
• Comfortable hiking/walking shoes.
• A jacket for your comfort
• Hat and sunglasses
• Medicines if you have car/motion sickness
• All National Park entrance fees.
• Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach) specialised for tours.
• Friendly & informative tour guide whom you can also seek help to take your photos during the tour and friendly bus driver
• Some snacks to level up your energy and soft drinks to prevent the dehydration.
• Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
• Our busses are not suitable for children who are under 7 years old.
• If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or reschedule your booking, an 8 days notice in writing needs to be e-mailed to Chillax Tours Australia:
For more information please visit our FAQ page.