FEEL LIKE YOU AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD AT SNOW RESORT OF MELBOURNE MT BULLER.
It stands as a perfect destination for skiers and snowboarders as it consists of 300 hectares of snow field covering all mountain sides. Witness breathtaking views while you glide down the mountain on skins and snowboards in the chilly winters.
Calling your attention to the visual experience of the place:
• Make a 208 Km to the snow from the city as Mount Buller is the closest alpine snow resort from the city
• Unique wild life comprising of wallabies, enchiladas, wombats to name a few, is a common sight to witness.
• The non-skiers can indulge themselves in snow playing, tobogganing, sledge dog tours, relax with a spa treatment, visit the sculpture park and take a walk around at the National Alpine Museum.
• Clothing at a discounted rate and snow equipment for hire can be pre-booked online.
Federation Square Bus & Coach Pickup Drop-off Zone (Russell St Extension, Melbourne VIC 3000)
What we would advise you to get:
• Comfortable hiking/walking shoes.
• A jacket for your comfort
• Hat and sunglasses
• Medicines if you have car/motion sickness
• All National Park entrance fees.
• Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach) specialised for tours.
• Friendly & informative tour guide whom you can also seek help to take your photos during the tour and friendly bus driver
• Some snacks to level up your energy and soft drinks to prevent the dehydration.
• Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
• Our busses are not suitable for children who are under 7 years old.
• If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or reschedule your booking, an 8 days notice in writing needs to be e-mailed to Chillax Tours Australia:
For more information please visit our FAQ page.