FEEL LIKE YOU AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD AT SNOW RESORT OF MELBOURNE
It stands as a perfect destination for skiers and snowboarders as it consists of 300 hectares of snow field covering all mountain sides. Witness breathtaking views while you glide down the mountain on skins and snowboards in the chilly winters.
Pick you up at : 4:00 a.m.
Drop you off at: 8:00 p.m.
Trip Duration : 16 hrs
We would Depart from: Russell Ct, Melbourne VIC 3000
Calling your attention to the visual experience of the place:
- Make a 208 Km to the snow from the city as Mount Buller is the closest alpine snow resort from the city.
- Unique wild life comprising of wallabies, enchiladas, wombats to name a few, is a common sight to witness.
- The non-skiers can indulge themselves in snow playing, tobogganing, sledge dog tours, relax with a spa treatment, visit the sculpture park and take a walk around at the National Alpine Museum.
- Clothing at a discounted rate and snow equipment for hire can be pre-booked online.
What would we provide you with (at no additional cost)?
• Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach)
• A tour guide
• Soft Drinks
What would you like us to do for you (at an additional cost)?
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Clothing and snow equipment
What we would advise you to get:
You don’t want to walk around uncomfortable! So bring walking shoes and proper clothes according to the weather:
• Sunny? Sunscreen, hat, sunnies
• Windy? Extra layer
• Rainy? A waterproof jacket or umbrella
Also, bring lots of water to keep yourself hydrated during the tour.
Remember that food and drinks are not included in the tour so we encourage you to bring your own food or buy it in Mt Buller.
• The tour starts at 4:15 a.m. but we expect everyone to be there at 4:00 a.m. to depart on time.
• This time may vary due to weather and road conditions, traffic or other external issues.
• Kids have to pay full price and under 4 years old must have a car seat.