ONE OF THE WORLD`S MOST SPECTACULAR ROAD TRIPS, THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Revive yourself with the scenic view of the Great Ocean Road which offers a panoramic view along the spiral coastline spanning 242 kms of Victoria’s south west coastline. Get a chance to closely experience with wildlife and nature, lush rainforest and heritage attraction.
Calling your attention to the visual experience of the place:
- Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie: Visit the spectacular showroom filled with thousands of chocolates, an ever-changing array of freshly made pastries, desserts and artisan ice creams and an all-day café using ingredients from the kitchen garden. Also, you can simply watch Chocolatiers at work through giant viewing windows.
- Memorial Arch: The gateway to the Great Ocean Road, this iconic attraction is without a doubt the most photographed image along the Great Ocean Road, this made evident by the fact that you’ll find the gateway constantly bombarded by cars on either side of you with people hopping out to take photos, eager to share with friends and family that they’ve ticked off an item on their bucket list!
- Kennett River: Kennett River is the place where you can see the native animals such as: Parrots, koalas and many others while enjoying your lunch.
- Twelve Apostles: Allow nature to show you its magnificently carved rock stacks which were created by a constant erosion of limestone cliffs. Watch their colour change from dark to brilliant sandy yellow from dusk till dawn.
- Loch Ard Gorge: Loch Ard Gorge is a treasure trove of natural beauty, coastal wilderness and maritime history. Take some time to wander the trails, exploring the blowholes, offshore limestone stacks and towering cliffs.
Federation Square Bus & Coach Pickup Drop-off Zone (Russell St Extension, Melbourne VIC 3000)
What we would advise you to get
• Comfortable hiking/walking shoes.
• A jacket for your comfort
• Hat and sunglasses
• Medicines if you have car/motion sickness
• All National Park entrance fees.
• Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach) specialised for tours.
• Friendly & informative tour guide whom you can also seek help to take your photos during the tour and friendly bus driver
• Some snacks to level up your energy and soft drinks to prevent the dehydration.
• Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
• Our busses are not suitable for children who are under 7 years old.
• If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or reschedule your booking, an 8 days notice in writing needs to be e-mailed to Chillax Tours Australia: email@example.com
For more information please visit our FAQ page.