GRAMPIANS NATIONAL PARK HOUSES THE WORLD`S MOST SPECTACULAR MOUNTAIN RANGES.
Known for its sandstone mountains, rich Aboriginal history, waterfall, exotic wildlife and wildflower, Grampians National Park houses the world’s most spectacular mountain ranges. It is a popular hiking destination, the best way to connect with and experience nature.
Calling your attention to the visual experience of the place:
-Ararat: A fresh start to the day calls for a morning tea break at the township of Ararat. Give yourself a little stretch and take a walk to the local cafés around the corner. We would encourage you to purchase food for the way from this place.
-Boroka Lookout: One could experience the site of Mount William Ranges, Wonderland Range, Lake Bellfield and planes of east Grampians all at once from this place.
-Reeds lookout and The Balconies: This is another place which provides breathtaking view overlooking the Victoria Valley and Ranges, Serra Range, Mount Difficult Range and Lake Wartook.
-Mackenzie Falls: Experience the tranquility of waterfall sounds as you take the Mackenzie Falls Lookout Walk (40- 45mins) and McKenzie Falls Walk (60 – 90 mins).
-Halls Gap : A home to 150 varying species of mammals, birds and reptiles. This place will be the meeting point with the kangaroos.
Federation Square Bus & Coach Pickup Drop-off Zone (Russell St Extension, Melbourne VIC 3000)
What we would advise you to get
• Comfortable hiking/walking shoes.
• A jacket for your comfort
• Hat and sunglasses
• Medicines if you have car/motion sickness
• All National Park entrance fees.
• Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach) specialised for tours.
• Friendly & informative tour guide whom you can also seek help to take your photos during the tour and friendly bus driver
• Some snacks to level up your energy and soft drinks to prevent the dehydration.
• Service Charge (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & Government Taxes.
• Our busses are not suitable for children who are under 7 years old.
• If you are unable to attend the tour and you want to receive a refund or reschedule your booking, an 8 days notice in writing needs to be e-mailed to Chillax Tours Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit our FAQ page.