GRAMPIANS NATIONAL PARK HOUSES THE WORLD`S MOST SPECTACULAR MOUNTAIN RANGES.
Known for its sandstone mountains, rich Aboriginal history, waterfall, exotic wildlife and wildflower, Grampians National Park houses the world’s most spectacular mountain ranges. What makes Grampians special is the fact that it was a source of food, clothing, and shelter to the indigenous people. It is also a popular hiking destination, the best way to connect with and experience nature.
Trip Duration: 12hrs
Pick up: 8:00 a.m.
Drop off: 8:00 p.m.
Calling your attention to the visual experience of the place:
A fresh start to the day calls for a morning tea break at the township of Beaufort. Give yourself a little stretch and take a walk to the local cafés around the corner. We would encourage you to purchase food for the way from this place if you haven’t opted for food provisions from us.
One could experience the site of Mount William Ranges, Wonderland Range, Lake Bellfield and planes of east Grampians all at once from this place.
This is another place that provides a breathtaking view overlooking the Victoria Valley and Ranges, Serra Range, Mount Difficult Range and Lake Wartook.
Experience the tranquillity of waterfall sounds as you take the Mackenzie Falls Lookout Walk (40- 45mins) and MacKenzie Falls Walk (60 – 90 mins).
Home to 150 varying species of mammals, birds, and reptiles, Halls Gap Zoo is known as the largest regional zoo of Victoria. Pave yourself around the zoo with the help of labeled signage and information boards.
• Transportation (In Air-conditioned coach)
• Tour guides
• Soft drinks and snacks
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
What we would advise you to get:
You don’t want to walk around uncomfortable! So, bring walking shoes and proper clothes according to the weather:
• Sunny, Partly Cloudy? It is strongly advisable to bring a Sunscreen and/or a hat.
• Windy, Cold? It is suggested to wear some extra layer.
• Rainy? It is important that having an umbrella, a waterproof jacket, and shoes.
Remember that meals are not included in the tour so we encourage you to bring your own food or buy it during the lunch/dinner breaks.
• The tour starts at 8:00 a.m. but we expect everyone to be there at 7:45 a.m. to depart on time.
• This time may vary due to weather and road conditions, traffic or other external issues.
• Kids have to pay full price and under 4 years old must have a car seat.